Thursday 7 May 2009

STEP ON IT


I am trying to build up the amount of walking I am doing for STEP ON IT and if you see my shape in the photograph you will agree that this is no bad thing. However, I realised that I would need a small backpack - I don’t think that a backpack is a good look on a woman of mature years who is both short and round but wearing a bag over one shoulder won’t work. I bought a small backpack and it is amazingly comfortable - I might wear it all the time but I need to get in a bit of practice. I see my colleagues (the ones who run and climb and trek and cycle) slinging theirs on and off with casual aplomb. I either put my arm in the wrong way or the wrong side, and when I tried to get the second arm in got twisted and looked as if I had been handcuffed with my hands behind my back. Some practice is required!

No comments:

Post a Comment